Don't miss this stunning home on corner lot backing to open space. This house features an open floor plan w/ vaulted ceilings, neutral colors & large windows allowing abundance of natural light. The tiled kitchen w/ extensive cabinet space is enhanced w/ the office nook & opens to the family room. Decorative art niches lead up the spiral staircase. Behind French doors is the master suite & 5 piece master bath, which is separated from the other bedrooms w/ a comfy loft. The finished basement has the ultimate allure w/ built in theater complete w/ surround sound, mood lighting & granite tiled wet bar. Outside on stamped patio is where you will find private seclusion w/ water feature & majestic pond. Porch is pre wired for your favorite tunes. Newer roof installed. Jefferson county schools! Close to parks & dry creek trail. Located 20 minutes from downtown Denver w/ great access to I-70, hwy 36 & the mountains w/ tons of shopping nearby. 30 min to Boulder & Golden. Open house sat @10am. More Information
Your Local, Professional, Honest, Accurate, Punctual and Reliable Real Estate Source
Get an energetic, positive, helpful, quick and dedicated partner for buying or selling your home:
- Trusted and reliable resource for answers about the process
- First time home buyer expert
- How about a free Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) to show the value of your home
- Innovative and proven marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features, school systems, dining and more
- Ability to target home searches for your individual needs
- I work day and night, weekends, whatever it takes to keep my clients satisfied
- Strong negotiation skills to get you the best deal
- Always continuing my education to stay on top of the ever changing market
- Support through the closing and beyond, I find and build long term relationships with all of my clients
- Find and friend me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Greenforestproperties
I am a REALTOR® member of the Denver Metro Board of Realtors. Whether you are relocating, downsizing, or buying/selling real estate for personal or investment purposes, my objective is to help you close the transaction with ease. I believe that there is no greater satisfaction than obtaining a piece of the American Dream by becoming a Homeowner.
As an active real estate investor, Erik has hands-on experience in helping clients make sound real estate investment choices and really enjoys helping his clients find those hidden GEMS.
Erik currently lives in North West Denver with his incredible wife and two rescue pups. He loves the large lots that lye in this area of Denver as they give plenty of room for the dogs to roam and he and his wife also maintain a ‘farm to table’ garden. Erik has lived in Colorado since 2002 and spends all of his free time wandering the Rockies. Whether on Telemark ski’s, mountain or road biking, hiking another 14er, camping, or just going for an afternoon drive, the mountain lifestyle will always be a part of his life.
You can be assured to find an attitude of excellence, a commitment to personal service, a foundation of knowledge, a solid reputation and proven performance in every single aspect of your real estate transaction. For Erik the best part about being a Realtor is the opportunity to meet so many interesting people. It is no surprise that so many of his past clients have become life long business partners and friends.